Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is May 31, 2021.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English, the official language of the event.
- Abstracts should be based on any topic areas listed in this website’s section topics or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Please do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, charts, or other graphics may not be included.
- Abstracts may not exceed 200 words.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- The notification of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by June 10, 2021.
- After receiving the Acceptance letter, please download the documents below and prepare your full paper.
- Please submit the full paper by July 31, 2021.